Google Dork are the quickest way to retrieve the results from google
Google hacking is a technique of using Google Search to find security holes in the configuration and vulnerability present in websites,web server,security cameras,etc"
"This tutorial should be used for educational purpose only. I won't be responsible if you misuse this techniques and get yourself in trouble."
In this tutorial I am going to cover the basics of google dorks
The Google Dorks Tutorial is divided in multiple parts . In this first part we will get acquainted with basics of google dorking and the "harmless" use of google dorks. So enjoy the tutorial .
Here are the few examples of google dorks
- inurl:java displays java' in the url
- dns site:example.com restricts the"dns" results to websites in a given domain.
- php filetype:pdf displays links of downloadable PDF files having php in the url/body
- allintext:google displays results having"google" in body or URL
- php ext:ppt displays ppt files of php with downloadable links
- link: php displays pages with *.php links
U can also combine them to get more flexible results